A Proven Track Record of Results in Virginia
The Middle Resolution PAC applies business principles to its surgical, political process.
- Victorious in 8 of 13 Primary Election Races
- Victorious in 21 of 26 General Election Races
- Led a broad coalition to pass voter Photo ID law
- Created a broad coalition to stop Medicaid Expansion
- Introduced Parental Choice Education Savings Accounts legislation and delivered it the Governor's Desk (twice!)
- Facilitated a political path for three members of the Freedom Caucus
Mission: Advancing Freedom Through Legislator Accountability
The Middle Resolution is a Political Action Committee (PAC) committed to constitutional governance that advances free market principles and equal opportunities for all citizens of Virginia.
We Accomplish This By:
- Helping to elect candidates who align with our values and principles
- Advancing public policy that promotes the proper role of governement
- Holding politicians accountable to their promises
Achieving this mission requires establishing leadership that is committed to the values of integrity, personal responsibility, courage, and justice.
We need your help...
Unlike political campaigns and large out-of-state-groups, your Middle Resolution team is in the Commonwealth 365 days a year. And we're here because government needs accountability 365 days a year. From lobbying in Richmond to advocating at a local town hall, we empower and equip our members to effect change at the grassroots level. Changing the political landscape and effecting policy begins with our members. It begins with you. Will you help us?