We envision the U.S. government and the Commonwealth of Virginia to be committed to the principle of individual rights
upon which our nation was founded, upholding life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
We see SUCCESS as:
- A government that protects, rather than violates our individual rights.
- A federal government which exudes the original intent of federalism.
- Controlled spending and minimal regulatory control by federal and state governments.
- A government of limited regulation and taxation.
- Equal balance among the three branches of the U.S. government.
How we DO it:
Founded in 2009, The Middle Resolution is a grassroots coalition of members from across the political spectrum which:
- Supports candidates who align with our values and principles
- Supports public policy that reflects our values and principles
- Holds elected officials accountable